If you really want to dive into programming, this is where you will end up or maybe here.
Â» Lecture 1 (What’s is programming?)
- Why Programming?
- It’s just math, like algebra, right?
- Popular Modern Programming Languages
- Scripted vs. Compiled Languages
Â» Lecture 2 (some common terminology)
- Data Types
Â» Lecture 3 (Commenting and Documentation)
- Code Commenting
- Documentation Standards
Â» Lecture 4 (Other Resources and Q&A)
- Identifying Good Code/Bad Code
- Final Due!
Â» Bonus Materials (General Programming)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Inheritance and Reuse
- Unit Testing
One thought on “MIC102G”